Joeycrackem has written this post/video to help guys that do not have optimal test levels. I remember before I lifted and ate good I used to have the test levels of a CUCK and would be cringe as a fuck during every social interactions. Upon fixing up my hormones the game actually became a fuck ton easier. Many times your success with women isn’t due to a lack of technical skill. You suck because you don’t have the drive. You have the test levels of a 80 year old granny you don’t even want to fucking succeed. Fix your T levels and come back to me like a rising Phoenix.
How to boost testosterone levels naturally
In this post I will be going over 5 scientifically proven ways to boost testosterone levels, but first let’s talk about why your testosterone levels are incredibly important for your general well being:
Testosterone is androgen hormone that is crucial for the development of masculine traits within males. Testosterone levels are correlated with:
• Increased libido: testosterone is a sex hormone which has direct effects on your libido. Men with low libidos are often diagnosed with having low testosterone levels and are put on testosterone replacement therapy.
• Increased muscle mass: testosterone levels have a direct impact on the amount of muscle mass you can build. Generally men with higher levels are able to pack on more size on their frame.
• Increased bone density: Some studies have actually shown testosterone to play an important role in bone density.
• Decreasing chances of Alzheimer’s disease, various studies have shown low levels of testosterone to having being linked to Alzheimers
• Studies have indicated that low levels of testosterone might be linked with depression, many people who have suffered from low test levels have attested to the huge improvement gained upon increasing their levels.
A general trend has been observed by researchers of men’s testosterone levels lowering over the years. A big decline has been noted over the past 30 years. These changes are most likely the result of changes in the modern diet and lifestyle.
Now let’s go over 5 ways in which you can boost your testosterone levels naturally:
5. Exercise and lift weights
Men who exercise frequently are often associated with having higher test levels. Resistance training (using weights) has been noted to be the most effective method for building test levels up in the short term and long term. So if you want to boost your levels make sure you get on a good strength training program that has you doing big compound movements such as squats and deadlifts.
For beginners I suggest Strong lifts or even the Starting strength program my Mark Rippletoe. H.I.I.T Cardio which involves repeated bouts of high intensity work is often better for stimulating test levels than slower paced treadmill work. If you are doing some cardio choose to hit a bag or do barbell complexes over the elliptical machine if you want that test boost.
4. Minimize Stress and Cortisol levels
Long term stress whether from a boss who won’t give you a break, or unpaid bills can lead to increases in cortisol levels. High cortisol levels are devastating for test levels. Picture your hormones as kind of like a see saw. One of them goes up, the other goes down. You must do all that’s within your power to keep those cortisol levels down. Some things that you could consider doing to lower stress are:
• Meditation ( scientifically proven to lower stress)
• Deep Breathing ( as Elliot hulse says ‘breath into your balls’), sometimes “Deep breathing counters the effects of stress by slowing the heart rate and lowering blood pressure,” psychologist Judith Tutin, PhD, says
• Keep away from excessive use of stimulants, perhaps your 10 cups of coffee a day are having something to do with you elevated test levels, if you still want your man parts to work, perhaps it’s time you ease up on the caffeine.
3. Eat more fat
Sounds crazy doesn’t it? You have always been told to keep away from fat yet ‘dietary fat’ plays an important role in optimizing your natural testosterone levels.
A study published in the Journal of Applied Physiology found that diets with higher amounts of monounsaturated and saturated fats have been shown to increase testosterone levels.
There is a point of diminishing returns however, an appropriate level dietary fat for testosterone production should fall somewhere in the ball park of 25-40% of your daily calories. Play around with these numbers to see what works for you.
Some good sources of fats that you could add into your diet are:
• Avocados ( my personal favourite )
• Peanut Butter
• Olive oil
• Egg yolk ( do not be afraid of the yolk )
2. Increase the zinc in your diet
The mineral zinc has been known to produce a favourable environment for test production; if your levels are low you might suffer. Zinc can be easily supplemented with pills but for the best result make sure you try get most of your Zinc from real foods. Eat the following to increase your levels:
• Protein rich meats
1. Get more sleep
This last one should be a no brainer, make sure you are getting a proper amount of sleep and are not walking around like a zombie. A lack of sleep has been shown to be detrimental to testosterone production.
Research at the University of Chicago recorded the sleeping patterns of healthy men and found that the subjects’ testosterone levels increased the longer they slept. 7-9 hours was noted to be the best in order to optimize the testosterone response.
An important note: the quality of sleep might be more important than the quantity of sleep. To ensure that you are getting adequate sleep at night I suggest you:
• Have a come down period where you de-load and get away from high stimulus material such as television and the internet. Tim Ferris suggests reading fiction books before sleep to ease your mind.
• Don’t drink too much water before the bed, or you will ruin your deep sleep each time you have to get up and run to the toilet.
• Use a white noise machine or play some binaural beats to ease yourself into bed
So those are 5 ways in which you can boost your testosterone levels. Your testosterone is one of the most important hormones in your body. If you want to live the good life, it is your reasonability that you do all that is within your control to keep them levels high. Just remember, if you aren’t waking up with some oak wood every morning. There is work that can be done! Let’s begin.